Vertx provides solutions for content-based multimedia search (query by example) in large-scale multimedia databases containing millions of items. It's very much like "Shazam" but extended to work with videos. It has the ability to operate on severely distorted media content (for example, camera jitter, screen with glare, acoustic noise) and can robustly identify content from multimedia clips.
What can Vertx do for you:
- Copyright protection: scan video and audio content against a database of copyrighted music, movies, and TV shows; find instantly any matching items in user uploaded clips.
- Duplicate detection: scan your multimedia catalogue and detect duplicate content.
- Detection of copyrighted and duplicate content in live streams: scan live streams and detect matches in real-time.
- Identify music and movies on mobile devices: point cellphone camera at a TV screen and get the titles of the movie and the song being played.
- Live broadcast monitoring: scan live multimedia streams and find matches with broadcast TV or radio channels.
- On-device content identification: identify audio and video content on a mobile device with no internet connection.
- Register an account at https://portal.vertx.ai to get your API key if you don't have it yet.
- Check out documentation https://www.vertx.ai/docs to get started.
- Explore Vertx API in the Playground and start integrating it into your product.
- Join VertxAI Slack community to get help.
- Contact us if you have any questions or specific requirements enquiries.